We take over your project so you don’t have to!
At Hammers Construction, Inc., we have long-term, reliable relationships with our subcontractors, which means we can ensure that the different parts of the project are completed in an orderly and timely manner. With all of our subcontractors for your project, we use a rigorous pre-qualification process to ensure they meet our standards. We work with a variety of subcontractors in industries including basic sanitation, electrical and mechanical.
Our project managers manage the entire construction process of a commercial building to ensure that your project meets your vision and is on time and on budget. So you can focus on what’s most important: managing your business. We are proud to work with customers throughout Colorado Springs, Denver and all surrounding areas.
- Project coordination from start to finish
- Organise and coordinate all parties, including architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Allows the process to proceed smoothly
- Tracks all project costs to stay on budget
- Competitive prices
- Understanding of bank loan requirements and can work with you to make sure you are approved
- Provides detailing of costs, plans, specifications and analysis prior to construction
- Ensures that the loan application is completed correctly
When you sign a contract with us, you will be able to sign the list of services that will be responsible for implementation. We will work with the architect, subcontractors and all others involved to ensure that all work on the contract is completed according to your needs. We can also complete an initial land assessment and a cost estimate per square metre. No matter the details of your unique project, we will make sure that they are addressed in this contract and completed to your satisfaction.